Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Apparently, my file servers are down for maintenance and all MP3s are unavailable to download for a short while. Normal service will be resumed asap! In the meantime, I'm loving YouTube's new video-viewing interface; a big improvement on the previous version. Here are some current favourites.

Howling Bells-Setting Sun

Rakim at the Lyricists Lounge NYC




TV on the Radio--Wolf Like Me

Going Back to Cali - as close as rap videos get to art (as the opening shot acknowledges).

Bill Laswell, Zakir Hussain, DJ Disk and others

Laswell, Buckethead and Brain (from the same PBS show as above I believe)

And is it my imagination, or has YouTube's search engine suddenly been given an overhaul? I was searching for Pharoahe Monch and mis-spelling it, but it still found plenty of hits. I don't think it would have done in the past...

No comments: